Long term tests 90-365 days and offers a more accurate measure of the yearly concentration of radon. It is recommended that you include in your testing time the heating months "November through March" . The cost includes the kit and lab analysis.Testing your home for radon is simple.
Here are a few tips:
- Purchase a Radon Test Kit
- Testing ranges from a few days (short-term) to a year (long-term). Long-term tests are more accurate in predicting the year-round levels in a home.
- If a test indicates an elevated radon level, always test twice before taking action.
- Repairs for homes with high radon levels are no more than many other common home repairs and will not dramatically change the appearance of your home. A variety of methods can be used, from sealing cracks in floors and walls, to changing the flow of air into your home.
- Always consult an EPA-qualified or state-certified radon contractor. They can evaluate the problem and help you select the right solution. Visit the web site www.epa.gov/radon/whereyourlive.html to find out about EPA-qualified or state-certified radon contractors in your area .
* Note: Please only hit the "add to cart" button once, or there will be a duplicate charge processed.
You might also consider: