A gift of three months of access to the Premium version of FFS Online, to help the smoker in your life quit for good. This includes a detailed curriculum to help smokers quit, as well as the ability to download relaxation exercises and full access to the FFS Online Community, which includes Message Boards, blogs and other social networking capabilities.
Terms of Service for FFS Online*
- The American Lung Association’s Freedom From Smoking (FFS) Online program provides health information but should not be considered medical advice. FFS Online participants should consult their doctor or other health care provider for a professional medical opinion.
- Access to the American Lung Association’s FFS Online Community and Message Boards is reserved for individuals with Premium membership. The purpose of the FFS Online Community is for participants to give and receive support online as they progress through the Modules.
- Inappropriate or offensive posts will not be tolerated. Any inflammatory post reported to the American Lung Association will be reviewed and possibly censored. If the offensive posts continue, the American Lung Association reserves the right to deactivate a participant’s FFS Online account.
- The FFS Online Community is intended solely for communication among the participants in support of quitting smoking. No use of the message boards or other Community functions beyond this purpose, including distribution of medical advice or solicitation of activities that are beyond the scope of this intended purpose are permitted. Users who violate this policy may have their FFS Online accounts suspended or canceled.
- Premium membership for FFS Online costs $15.00 for three months or $40.00 for one year. Members will be contacted via email at the end of their membership term with an option to renew.
- Members may cancel at anytime, but refunds will not be issued after seven days of signing up for Freedom From Smoking Online.
- Members may request a full refund within the first seven days of membership, as long as they have not printed out the Certificate of Participation. Members who have completed the End-of-Program evaluation and/or printed a certificate are not eligible for a refund.