One year of access to the Premium version of FFS Online.
Terms of Service for Freedom From Smoking® Online
- The American Lung Association’s Freedom From Smoking (FFS) Online program provides health information but should not be considered medical advice. FFS Online participants should consult their doctor or other health care provider for a professional medical opinion.
- Access to the American Lung Association’s FFS Online Community and Message Boards is reserved for individuals with an online membership. The purpose of the FFS Online Community is for participants to give and receive support online as they progress through the Modules.
- Inappropriate or offensive posts will not be tolerated. Any inflammatory post reported to the American Lung Association will be reviewed and possibly censored. If the offensive posts continue, the American Lung Association reserves the right to deactivate a participant’s FFS Online account.
- The FFS Online Community is intended solely for communication among the participants in support of quitting smoking. No use of the message boards or other Community functions beyond this purpose, including distribution of medical advice or solicitation of activities that are beyond the scope of this intended purpose are permitted. Users who violate this policy may have their FFS Online accounts suspended or canceled.
- Members will be contacted via email at the end of their membership term with an option to renew.