Are your cats ready for their close ups?
We’re assembling our next Alley Cat Allies calendar—and we want to include photos of the superstar cats in your life.
We’re looking for:
The best photo that captures your cat’s personality.
- A compelling aesthetic and good composition (for instance, photos taken on the same level as the cat; cats captured in beautiful settings; no items blocking the cat).
- We really enjoy seasonal images (showing cats in the snow, or in autumn leaves, or with spring flowers).
- We love to see multiple cats bonding or interacting outdoors.
We love all cats! Send us photos of cats and kittens of all ages, indoors or outdoors.
- We’ll need high-quality photos—that means only photos 300dpi or larger and 5” x 7” or larger will be eligible for print.
- Only two photos per person—we want to see your best work!
The submission deadline for the 2016-2017 calendar has now passed. Thank you for your interest!