Throughout the year we encounter thousands of individuals who come to us for support and for help to manage their battle with HIV/AIDS. We care about every person infected, affected and at risk of HIV/AIDS in our community and we will ensure that your contribution will be utilized to make a difference in the lives of as many people as possible.
Every gift helps!
Here are just a few examples of what your donation can accomplish:
• $25 helps us enroll a newly-diagnosed individual into care—30 per month
• $50 covers the costs for a 20-minute HIV test and accompanying prevention counseling
• $75 provides an hour of mental health counseling for individuals struggling to cope with their diagnosis
• $100 allows us to train another 5 testing and outreach volunteers
• $500 helps us advocate for funding for treatment, testing and prevention programs.
Your gift today will ensure that we can continue to serve every individual who will be diagnosed with HIV or is at-risk of contracting HIV/AIDS in the coming year. Thanks for joining with us in Leading the Fight!
* = Required fields
Field Is Required
Please Select A Gift Amount:
Please enter the following information about them below. If you like to notify someone of this honor/memorial gift, please enter their information as well.