SPONSOR the ultimate knock-down event of the year for the media, marketing, and advertising industry.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 from 6PM to 10PM
WHERE: Lucky Strike Manhattan (42nd Street and 12th Avenue)
For the past 10 years, well over 3,000 agency, client, and media company decision-makers choose to spend one evening in March to help raise money for Breastcancer.org; the world’s leading online resource for breast health and breast cancer information and support.
To date, this annual event has raised close to $4.5M for Breastcancer.org!
Sponsor a lane for $10,000 and bring your team for a great evening! Other sponsorship levels available.
- Staff engagement, team building
- Client engagement
- Networking with attendees, friendly "competition" with other teams
- Meeting new members of the advertising community
- Showing clients and employees their corporate "good will," support, and concern for important work that WILL have an impact on our industry (and your company)
Sign-up early and get a jump start on creating your bowling shirts and team names!
By participating in the event, you support the mission and the work of Breastcancer.org. One in eight women will get breast cancer in her lifetime. In the advertising and marketing industries, we have a high percentage of women, so many of us and our colleagues will feel the impact of breast cancer either directly or indirectly.
Our 2020 Event Sponsors (as of 1/22/20):
- Media Kit
- Quick Event Overview Reference Sheet
- Sponsorship Benefits
- 2019 Adweek Ad
- 2019 Event Photos
- 2019 Event Video
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Auction Donation Form
- How to Register Your Team Members