Thank you for your interest in hosting a Take the Fright Out of Breast Cancer event!
Breastcancer.org understands that we can never fully take the fright out of breast cancer, but our mission is to help reduce fear by connecting people with the information and support they need to get the best care.
Your support helps Breastcancer.org maintain the most accurate and up-to-date breast cancer information. It helps us work constantly to improve the function of our website so a frightened woman desperate for support can easily find what she needs.
A personal page gives you the opportunity to share your story or message of support with loved ones and the ability to raise funds for your cause.
- Personalize your page with pictures, event details, and your story.
- Include information about your Take the Fright Out event.
- date, time, and location
- Use your participant email center to ask your friends, family, and colleagues to donate.
- Track your progress online through your participant center.
- Use the power of social media to spread the word and thank your donors.
QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU REGISTER?
Please contact us at Events@breastcancer.org.
Login to your Participant Center account >>
**User name and password are required
Search Parties or Hosts