Welcome to Light Up The Night - 3rd Annual 3D Archery Under The Lights For Breastcancer.org
Breast cancer touches the lives of all of us affecting family, friends, neighbors, coworkers. Help us fight back and join us Saturday night, July 20, 2019 for fun with friends and archery at:
Light Up The Night - 3D Archery Under the Lights For Breastcancer.org
Bring your bow and try your skill on our lighted 3D target range.
- Gates open at 5 p.m. with a practice range available and novelty archery games including 100 yard target, moving target and other skill testers.
- First Line on the 3D range will start at dusk - 30 targets!
- $20 per person at the door on the day of the event
- Food and beverages available for purchase
- Rain or Shine
- All proceeds from ticket sales and novelty games will go to breastcancer.org
Allied Sportsmen Club
12846 Clinton Street
Alden, NY 14004
For more information or to donate a door prize, please contact:
Melanie Grapes - email@example.com
Mike Kurtowicz - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend or would like to make a donation, please use the pink DONATE link on the top of this page.
Thank you for your support!
Light Up The Night Friends and Family
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.