Botswana Global Health Program
The Botswana Global Health Program raises money to support BIDMC’s clinical program at Scottish Livingstone Hospital in Botswana. It benefits clinical activities and research projects as well as the following:
- Travel for residents, fellows, and staff physicians from BIDMC to work at Scottish Livingstone Hospital
- Travel for medical doctors and hospital administrators from Botswana to visit BIDMC, learn the latest medical treatments, and receive training in quality assurance / quality control
- Support for infrastructure and equipment needs at Scottish Livingstone Hospital
- Support for the cost of maintaining at least one BIDMC staff physician permanently on site at Scottish Livingstone Hospital to operate the clinical program and provide mentorship
Support for this program helps BIDMC expand its goal to provide unsurpassed, compassionate care wherever we serve. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Our online giving form is a simple, secure way to make a credit card gift online. Please fill out the form below and continue through the steps. Upon completion, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
* All fields are required unless indicated as optional.
Field Is Required