Almost every boater's dream is to cruise to exotic places. But cruising away from home waters, whether for a weekend or longer, requires more preparation than a day cruise. Choosing the destinations, length, and season for a cruise as well as meals and provisions for the crew can require a lot of planning. From chartering or cruising in foreign waters to gunk holing in remote areas, this course is the first step to the adventure of any boater’s dreams. This course covers:
- Major steps that go into defining the cruise you want
- Factors involved in crew selection and integration
- What's involved in meal planning and provisioning
- How to charter
- How to prepare for emergencies and medical issues that can arise in cruising
- How to address your personal and boat security
*All gift certificates will be delivered to the purchaser electronically.