Donate now to ensure CARE can respond to the needs of those impacted by COVID-19, especially women and girls who are disproportionately impacted by emergencies and health crises. Women comprise about 70% of the global health workforce, putting them on the front line of fighting COVID-19.
Your gift today, can help CARE respond to COVID-19 so that we can support the most vulnerable people in the poorest countries of the world that do not have basic hygiene items to protect themselves.
CARE’s focus right now:
- Distribution of soap and other essential hygiene items.
- Hygiene promotion and education, targeting transmission risks and prevention of COVID19.
- Increase water supply in water-scarce areas to enable handwashing and household hygiene.
- Infection Prevention Control (IPC). IPC is a scientific approach and practical solution designed to prevent harm caused by infection to patients and health workers; good IPC is essential to minimize the impact of COVID-19, especially in already weak health systems.
- Support and protect our aid workers who are also at risk.