Partnering with us will enable you to get your message out to an audience of potential customers and will show your existing customers your commitment to community service. Joining the Baltimore AIDS Walk as a corporate team will help raise awareness of your organization’s pledge towards social responsibility endeavors in the community.
Starting a team is as simple as rallying your officemates together to start a team. It’s a great way to work together for an incredibly important cause. Set a team fundraising goal and work toward being the #1 corporate team at the Walk.
Raise Awareness of Your Efforts as a Corporate Team!
- Host a virtual internal kickoff presentation, include Chase Brexton speakers, videos, and educational material.
- Host a digital registration table over Zoom to get employees signed up for the team.
- Publicize your team and the Walk in the company newsletter.
- Recruit team ambassadors from each department to help spread the word and engage Employee Resource Groups to lead the charge.
- Ask each team member to sign up one other person. This can be family, friends, and out-of-state co-workers too!
- Research your company’s matching gift policy. Ask your CEO or VP’s to match what you raise and get them involved in the competition.
Questions? Contact Clare Elliott, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 410-837-2050 ext. 1034, with any questions.