COVID-19: How to Help
Many generous supporters have asked how they can help during the COVID-19 outbreak. Due to infection control restrictions, we are unable to accept any donations of physical items. By purchasing an item from our COVID-19 support list, you are providing unrestricted revenue that allows us to purchase supplies, support caregivers, help families in need and provide the best care and reassurance to patients during this time.See Items
When you shop Feel Good Gifts, you’ll be giving a gift that changes the future. Items are symbolic of the people and programs that help us discover cures and care for kids. When you purchase an item for someone, they’ll know that they’re a part of creating healthier futures for kids. And you get the satisfaction of giving a gift that feels good!
- Can be given in honor of a friend, family member or co-worker.
- Has an optional e-card to share the impact of your gift.
- Is representative of the people and programs at Lurie Children’s.
- Supports the area of the hospital that needs it most.
- Is a tax deductible donation.
How It Works
Browse all the gifts in the guide by category, by occasion or by price.
Write a personal note for your recipient.
We invest your donation when and where it is needed.