About Blue Peaks Giving Circle
Blue Peaks Giving Circle at Cook Children’s is a group of donors who are focused on collaborative philanthropy. Blue Peaks Giving Circle members are passionate advocates and supporters who will bring
Cook Children’s boldest visions to life through meaningful annual support. Their combined funds make a greater impact than one can achieve alone.
Donations to Blue Peaks Giving Circle directly affect Cook Children’s patients, families and health care heroes. Impact giving allows Blue Peaks Giving Circle investors to be on the front lines of philanthropic innovation. They can help support the ever-changing needs and meet the emerging challenges at our medical center. This form of community-based generational giving is especially rewarding because it goes further and lasts longer.
As a member, your tax-deductible contribution will fulfill Cook Children’s Promise in two ways:
Blue Peaks Giving Circle Fund: 90% - Each year, Blue Peaks Giving Circle members vote to determine how 90% of the donated funds will be distributed within Cook Children’s. You determine where your dollars will have the most impact.
Blue Peaks Giving Circle Endowment: 10% - Your gift today will make a lasting impact on our patients' tomorrows. The endowment will receive 10% of all collected funds to support our patients and their families in perpetuity.
Membership is available at many levels and there are many ways for you or your family to get involved.
LEVELS OF SUPPORT
- Subscription to PROMISE magazine
- Subscription to an exclusive bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Invitations to four exclusive events: Kickoff and Member Recruitment Party, Fall Service Opportunity, Necessities Drive and Good Night Lights and inaugural Give Dinner
- Voting rights at the inaugural Give Dinner to determine how collective funds will be distributed
- All Explorer level benefits
- Invitation to Spring Service Opportunity
- Invitation to attend the
Cook Children's 2021 Holiday Extravaganza
- All Pioneer level benefits
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes tours
- Invitation to inaugural Give Dinner pre-event cocktail hour
- Recognition on inaugural Give Dinner materials
- All Trailblazer level benefits
- Invitations to quarterly
Cook Conversations, our expert-led discussions
- Opportunity for a private,
Cook Children’s Health Foundation staff-led tour of the medical center for four guests
- The Summit
- $10,000 and above
- At this Blue Peaks Giving Circle level, you have the opportunity to deeply connect with the life-changing work that occurs under our own blue peaks every day. Your support helps transform patient care.
- All Visionary level benefits
- Opportunity for a private,
Cook Children’s leadership-led tour of the medical center for 10
- Invitation to lunch with leaders within Cook Children’s
- Various naming opportunities dependent on level of support
Kickoff and Member
Join us for a night of fun and mingling to learn more about Blue Peaks Giving Circle.
Give back by participating in a simple service project, by yourself or with your family.
Contribute to a service project in support of emerging challenges within our system.
and Good Night Lights
Kick-off our annual community-wide donation drive together with fun for the family.
A sit-down inaugural dinner with
Cook Children’s staff. Learn about the system’s latest projects and vote on fund distribution.