Form a Corporate Team for an Ultimate Hike!
Corporate Teams play a vital role in the overall success of CureSearch's Ultimate Hike events. Forming a team is easy! As business and community leaders, corporate team captains partner with CureSearch to engage their colleagues by forming a team to participant in an Ultimate Hike Event. Corporate Teams provide company visibility, support employee teambuilding and demonstrate a commitment to the local community. Most importantly, teams raise funds in support of CureSearch's mission to end childhood cancer by driving targeted and innovative research with measurable results in an accelerated time frame.
Club Teams are similar to Corporate Teams, but are formed around a club or group. Examples are scouting groups, civic organizations, and sports teams.
Corporate and Club Team Benefits:
- Highlight your business/club as a philanthropic leader in the community
- Support employees/members who have been touched by children's cancer
- Provide employee/member team building and leadership opportunities
- Promote employee/member health & wellness programs
- Recognition on CureSearch marketing platforms
- Recognition during event weekend activities
To learn more about forming a corporate team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.