Land & Legacy Special —
Complete Package of Online Modules
Follow along the Land & Legacy podcast as Adam and Matt dive into all 8 of our Deer Steward online modules, including:
- Aging Deer – this course has 12 topics including aging bucks on the hoof, jawbone aging, ground-truthing bucks, estimating deer age with cementum annuli, and more. It includes 7 articles and 5 videos.
- Deer Antlers – this course has 11 topics including information on how antlers grow, why deer have antlers, culling, reasons for abnormal antlers, and more. It includes 9 articles and 2 videos.
- Deer Home Range and Movement Patterns – this course has 10 topics including information on home range size by sex and age, how the moon affects deer movement, hunting strategies for bucks with split home ranges, current research on mature buck movements, and more. It includes 8 articles and 2 videos.
- Whitetail Fawns – this course has 8 topics including fawn facts, fawn recruitment rates, how to improve fawning habitat, fawn predation, and more. It includes 5 articles and 3 videos.
- Food Plots – this course has 18 topics including the difference between hunting and nutritional plots, how and what to plant, herbicide use, food plotting on a budget, and more. It includes 12 articles and 6 videos.
- QDM and the QDMA – this course has 9 topics including a complete description of quality deer management (QDM) and the Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA), how QDM differs from other deer management strategies, the role of genetics in deer management, harvesting the right number of deer, and more. It includes 7 articles and 2 videos.
- Whitetail Biology – this course has 13 topics including information on mature bucks, doe:buck ratios, how deer see, how deer sleep, and more. It includes 12 articles and 1 video.
- Whitetail Rut – this course has 10 topics including QDMA’s guide to the whitetail rut, the moon’s impact on the rut, why the rut is so different in the South, which bucks get to breed, and more. It includes 10 articles and no videos.
Field Is Required
Select Purchase Amount:
Credit Card Information: