Hearts in Action
Individuals and groups in our community give generously of their time, energy and resources to fundraise for CHaD. They share our mission. They care about kids. They are Hearts in Action. Ready to join them?
Hearts in Action participants have two participation types to choose from:
- Fundraiser - Raise money for the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD).
- In-Kind (Non-monetary) Donor - Donate non-cash items to CHaD (such as new books, toys, and games). If you are interested in collecting non-monetary gifts for CHaD, our CHaD Wish List details the types of toys, games, and books we need the most. Please note that, for infection control reasons, we are only able to accept new, recently purchased toys for our patients.
If you are registering a new event, CHaD Community Relations staff will follow up with you to confirm your registration within 1-2 business days. Completion of the Hearts in Action registration process does not ensure approval. You will be contacted if further information is needed.
Below are the options for being a part of a Hearts in Action event to benefit CHaD.
Register as an Individual
- Individuals who would like a fundraising page for their individual fundraising event or celebration in order to request donations. Example: Asking for donations in lieu of gifts to celebrate a special occasion, such as a birthday or wedding, or participating in a 5K or other fundraiser as an individual.
- Individuals who would like to collect non-monetary donations for CHaD patients. Example: Taking up a collection for new books from the CHaD Wish List to donate to CHaD.
Start a Group Fundraising Event
- Organizations, schools, clubs, committees, and other groups, where the goal is to recruit others to fundraise for your event. Example: Cook-off, Move-a-thon, Kickball Tournament.
- Groups who would like to collect non-monetary donations for CHaD patients. Example: Taking up collections for new toys from the CHaD Wish List to donate to CHaD.
Select an event coordinator who will manage the group fundraising page. Once selected, this person can create a group fundraising event. Once registered, the event coordinator can invite others to join the group fundraising event.
Join a Fundraising Event
- Individuals looking to join an existing group fundraising event. Example: Joining a Cook-off, Move-a-thon, Kickball tournament, or other group fundraiser (monetary or non-monetary).
If you have questions regarding the Hearts in Action Program, please reach out to the CHaD Community Relations office at CHaDHIA@hitchcock.org or 603-650-3431. Our Hearts in Action fundraising guidelines can be found here.
Ready to get started? Make your selection below!