We are thrilled to support CHaD and humbled by their services to our community and beyond. The 2018 HERO was our second, and the heart-warming, powerful experience has us extremely excited to grow our efforts further in 2019 with a goal to raise $30,000 as a team with 100 participants. Please join our team or donate!
Team incentive details:
In addition to your fundraising minimum based on the event you choose, we have incentives to inspire your efforts even more!
- Join our team: Every participant receives Team RVC running socks.
- First 50 team member sign ups: Receive an RVC water bottle.
- Raise $250+ by September 20: Choose between a 50min Swedish Massage at the RVC Spa, or a $100 gift card to a variety of online retailers.
- Come to and participate in the CHaD HERO event: Receive an RVC shirt.
- Raise/donate $500+: Be recognized with your name on River Valley Club posters around the Club.
- Raise/donate $1000+: Be recognized with a personal name plaque in the River Valley Club.
We're CHaD HEROES and OUR mission is:
To participate in the CHaD HERO; a fun and inspiring fundraising event benefiting Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD). Please join us in our fundraising mission by clicking the "Donate Now" button on the right.
CHaD HERO proceeds fund critical child and family support services at CHaD, including the Child Life Program, Molly's Place, and the Child Advocacy & Protection Program and more.
Your Donation Matters:
Regardless of size, every donation matters, and we sincerely appreciate your support on behalf of CHaD. Here are some reasons we're asking for your donation:
- CHaD serves 85,000 unique pediatric patients annually from across Northern New England
- No child is ever turned away due to financial or insurance circumstances
- The Child Life Program alone is able to serve 12,000 kids each year thanks, in part, to fundraising from the CHaD HERO
It goes without saying that you probably know a child who has benefited from the fantastic care provided at CHaD. Thank you!
P.S. If you can’t join our team, please come to Hanover on October 20 and cheer us on!