$100 per participant, $25 per passenger
You can now fundraise for The Ribbon Ride through your Facebook! Money raised via Facebook Fundraising will sync with your participant center. Click here to see the instructions to set it up.
Fundraising Tips & Tricks
- Don’t be afraid to ask: Remember, you are not paying to ride your motorcycle, you are raising money to help cure cancer! Funds raised by this event go towards early stage research that wouldn’t be funded any other way!
- Set a goal and share it with others: Honor someone by sharing his or her story (make sure to get permission first). Create a sense of community spirit by encouraging a shared goal of beating cancer together.
- The most effective tool is a personal call or contact: You can knock on doors, send emails, texts, or letters, or use social media to spread the word! Set up a bake sale or hand out information in a popular spot. Be creative!
- Make sure to thank your donors: a little note goes a long way, and may help if you approach the same people year after year.
- Remind donors that all contributions are tax deductible. The tax ID is 26-4812335. Include this in all your solicitations.
Raise $125 Easily!
- Contribute $15 to yourself = $15
- Get two co-workers to contribute $10 each = $20
- Ask four family members for $15 each = $60
- Request two friends to contribute $15 each = $30
- You've met your goal! $125
- All participants will receive breakfast, lunch, an event t-shirt, cancer awareness pin and 2 raffle tickets.
- Those who raise $250 will receive all of the above plus a $25 gift card to Wilkins Harley Davidson and 2 additional raffle tickets.
- Those who raise $750 will receive all of the above, plus a $50 gift card to Seacoast Sport Cycle and 4 additional raffle tickets.
Fundraising Awards will be presented for:
- The Top Fundraising Individual will receive a $500 gift card to Twin States Harley Davidson
Do you have donor who would prefer to donate offline? Click here to download a paper donation form.