Cancer Epigenetics Institute Symposium: From Genes to Chromatin to Therapeutics 2023
This event is complimentary but pre-registration is required. A virtual option is available for this event, please indicate if you are signing up for in-person or virtual when you register.
Program: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Reception: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Fox Chase Cancer Center is pleased to accept abstracts to be considered for poster presentations at the event. Poster prize will be announced during the closing reception. More information will be provided at a later date.
Keynote Speaker Dr. Peter Jones (Van Andel Institute)
- Dr. Omar Abdel-Wahab, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Cheryl Arrowsmith, University of Toronto
- Dr. Emily Bernstein, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Dr. Or Gozani, Stanford University
- Dr. Cigall Kadoch, HHMI/Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Tatiana Kutateladze, University of Colorado
- Dr. Chris Mason, Weill Cornell Medicine
For more information, please email Epigenetics@fccc.edu.
Registration is now closed. Please click here to attend the Symposium virtually: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87329835079