Walk Day Schedule
Saturday, September 18, 2021 - Dunkin' Donuts Park, Hartford, CT
8:00 AM - Registration opens, entertainment and family activities begin
9:30 AM - Walk program begins with Renee DiNino and Scot Haney
10:00 AM - Walk steps off, the route is 1.5 miles, starting and ending at Dunkin' Donuts Park
(Click map to expand)
Street Address - 1214 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103
From the West - Take 84 East to Exit 50 (Main Street). Take Exit 50 toward Main St. Use the left lane to merge onto Chapel St S. Turn left onto Trumbull St. Use the middle lane to turn left onto Main St.
From the East - Take 84 West to Exit 50 (US-44 W/Morgan Street). Follow I-91 S/Main St. Take a slight right onto Main St.
From the North - Take 91 South to Exit 32A - 32B (Trumbull St). Continue straight onto Trumbull St.
From the South - Take 91 North to Exit 32A - 32B (Market St). Use the left lane to take Exit 32A-32B for Trumbull St. Continue straight onto Trumbull St.
Public Transportation - Click here to view public transportation options and routes.
Free Parking - There will be free parking available to event participants on a first come, first served basis at 58 Chapel Street (accessible from both Main Street and Chapel) directly across from the stadium. Parking is complimentary courtesy of our event parking partner, Hartford Parking Authority.
Five Dollar Parking
- 300 Market Street, Hartford, CT 06103
- 1000 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103
- MAT Garage, 55 Chapel Street South, Hartford, CT 06103
- Connecticut Food Bank / Foodshare
- Asnuntuck Community College Food Pantry
- Bread of Life
- Capital Cares Food Pantry
- Charity Food Pantry
- Enfield Food Shelf
- Enfield Loaves and Fishes
- Fern Street Food Ministry
- FISH of Greater New Haven
- Friendship Service Center
- Goodwin University - Ann B. Clark Transitions Food Pantry
- Grace Lutheran Hartford
- Hands On Hartford
- House of Bread
- HRA of New Britain
- Loaves and Fishes Ministries, Hartford
- Newington Human Services / Food Bank
- S.W.E.E.T. Potato Society Inc.
- St. Mary Food Pantry
- St. Monica's Episcopal Church
- Sunrise Café New Haven
- The Cornerstone Community Kitchen
- The Salvation Army - New Haven
- The Salvation Army - Winstead
- United Labor Agency
- Varick Food Pantry
- VFC Burns Food Pantry
- VFC RAMBUH Family Resource
- Windsor Food & Fuel Bank
More information on fundraising prizes will be available shortly. Please check back soon!