Examples of Food For The Poor's work in Jamaica:
- More than 31,000 concrete houses have been built since 1982
- The Our Lady of the Poor Clinic serves over 10,000 destitute patients every year
- Widespread feeding programs for Jamaica’s poorest residents
- Income-generating micro-enterprise activities like animal husbandry, agricultural production and fishing villages
- School construction and renovation
Donations Made on This Page Go To Our Jamaica Fund
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
Checking Account Information:
Thank you for selecting Pay Pal. To proceed with your donation please click Donate Now below.
Thank you for selecting Amazon. To proceed with your donation please click Donate Now below.
Please review the information above. By clicking DONATE NOW you will be charged and your gift sent.
Please do not REFRESH your browser or hit the DONATE NOW button more than once, or you may be charged twice.
To Give by Mail:
Simply print out this form and mail it with your check or credit card information to:
Food For The Poor, P.O. Box 979005, Coconut Creek, FL 33097-9005.
To Give by Phone:
1 (800) 427-9104 and ask for Donor Services.
To find out if the company you work for will match your gift, please check here.
For wire transfers, other payment options or to donate stock, you may contact our finance department.