This manual is for domestic violence service providers, activists, counselors and others focused on advancing the rights of battered immigrant women. Based on the FWV's successful pilot project, the manual provides essential details on how to start organizing and maintaining a group of activists and counselors.
In it you will find guides on:
- How to organize a group
- How to make community changes
- Basic information on domestic violence
- How to support a victim/survivor
- Basic information about protection orders
- Basic information on the Violence Against Women Act and immigration law
- Information on your rights as an immigrant and much more...
This manual also has:
- A guide for presentations
- Exercises on the different topics
- Sample materials
- Sample educational skits
Breaking the Silence is only available as a digital download (PDF), and will include both English and Spanish.
Upon checkout you will receive one PDF file containing all languages.
This publication is available as a digital download only.
You might also consider: