This manual is geared primarily toward domestic violence service providers focused on advancing the rights of battered immigrant women and improving their access to services, but may also be a useful reference for other organizations or individuals advocating for immigrants’ legal rights.
Provided in this workbook, how to:
- Build a cohesive group of women leaders,
- Recruit service providers and other agencies to participate,
- Organize and host a forum where the two groups interact equally,
- Create commitments to make services accessible and non-discriminatory.
Also in this book, tools to secure the project’s success:
- Checklists on setting goals, planning the forum
- Sample sheets on using skits, setting agendas
- Easy reference to each stage of the project
- Exercises and workshop instructions
- Suggestions from pilot projects
This publication is available as a digital download only.
You might also consider: