Welcome to the page of
CIOS Moving on
Raised to Goal of $15,000.00
CIOS Moving on
It is still possible to live your best life with a cancer diagnosis, and this event helps us provide the best care and support we can to those on the journey of health.
Team CIOS Moving On is a mix of Cancer Institute employees and cancer survivors who are proud to paddle in the fight against cancer. We represent the Center for Integrative Oncology and Survivorship (CIOS). CIOS is home to holistic survivorship programs dedicated to addressing the physical, mental, and emotional side effects one may experience with cancer diagnosis. Many of these programs are made possible thanks to the generosity of Dragon Boat Supporters!
Our team name is in honor of an alumni of survivors who have completed the CIOS 12-week oncology exercise rehab program, "Moving On." This program has been instrumental in helping cancer survivors regain strength, stamina, and self confidence post cancer treatment.
Donating to our team means helping fund life changing survivorship programs such as Moving On, Nutritional Counseling, Sexual Health, Cancer Support Community Programs and more taking place in CIOS. Your donation also supports many other important programs dedicated to alleviating the weight of cancer in our community such as...
- The Center for Cancer Prevention and Wellness - Providing community members with resources and the support of a medical team to decrease cancer risk or recurrence.
- The Upstate Mobile Mammography Initiative - Providing greater access to breast cancer screenings across communities in the Upstate.
- The Institute for Translational Oncology Research (ITOR) - Groundbreaking cancer research taking place right here at the Prisma Health Cancer Institute!
- The McCrary Blood and Marrow Transplant Unit - Advanced treatment options to provide the best possible outcomes for patients with cancer and bloodborne disease.
- The South Carolina Ovarian Cancer Foundation - Empowering women through education, support, and promotion of cancer research.
Thank you for your support, together we can change the face of cancer!