Welcome to Zach Marshall's Page
Join me in supporting cancer patients in the Upstate by donating to the 13th annual Dragon Boat Upstate Festival. By making a donation in support of my Dragon Boat team, you help provide vital cancer research and survivorship programs to cancer patients in our community. So many of us have been touched by cancer in some way and this event provides a way for us to honor and remember loved ones that have faced or continue to face the disease. Make a gift to my Dragon Boat team and know that you are making a difference to cancer patients right here in the Upstate.
In 2016 I lost my father Ned Marshall to Prostate Cancer. Ned battled against cancer for 10 years. Cancer is a word that has a whole new meaning to me and my family after losing my father. I am honored to paddle in the May 4, 2019 Dragon Boat Race to show respect to fallen heroes like my dad Ned and also to assist those who are fighting cancer at present.
Your Donation will be used to support the following local programs:
- Prevention & Early Detection:
- Mobile Mammography Initiative
- Center for Cancer Prevention and Wellness (CCPW)
- Advanced cancer research and patient programs:
- Institute for Translational Oncology Research (ITOR)
- McCrary Blood & Marrow Transplant Unit (BMT)
- Patient & Survivor Programs
- Center for Integrative Oncology & Survivorship (CIOS)
- South Carolina Ovarian Cancer Foundation
Please join me in support of Team Titanic to step closer to sinking cancer!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.