Gift & Payment Information
Houston Food Bank f.r.e.s.h. young professionals is an action-oriented service organization. Members consist of socially conscious young professionals who are motivated to take action and bring awareness to the issue of hunger through fundraising, advocacy, social, and volunteer efforts.
Leveraging the Houston Food Bank's partnerships, f.r.e.s.h. members will have access to unique opportunities throughout the year.
- Membership benefits include:
- - Meet like-minded socially conscious individuals
- - Give back and get involved in the Houston Community
- - Receive discounted tickets Houston Food Bank fundraisers and social events
- - Volunteer at Helpie Hours specifically designed for young professionals
- - Attend members only professional networking mixers (4+ per year)
- - Enhance your resume with experience in community development and volunteerism
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Or join f.r.e.s.h. and make a monthly donation to help provide meals year-round.
Have something else in mind?
Credit Card Information: