Team/Walker Resource Center
Teams are such a huge part of the Hospice Memorial Walk—they make up over 70% of the total participants each year! Participating with a team is one of the easiest ways to raise money for Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo. Walk Teams can represent a group of friends, family, companies, schools, or other organizations.
Benefits of Forming a Hospice Memorial Walk Team:
- Fun activity for friends and family
- Builds comradery among co-workers
- Help each other reach fundraising goals
- Create a fun Walk Team t-shirt
INDIVIDUAL WALKER INFORMATION:
All registered Walkers will receive:
- Official 2023 Walk T-shirt
- Walk Day Picnic Lunch
- Eligible to receive new fundraising rewards—check these out on the rewards page!
- All walkers who raise 500+ will be in our Hats Off To Hospice Club and will receive 2023 Hats Off To Hospice hat and commemorative pin
- Walk Kick-Off Day: Wednesday, May 17 from 2-6 pm
- Drop off donations, pick-up your t-shirt, rewards, and Walk goody bag!
- More details coming soon!
- More details about Walk Weekend coming soon!
- Facebook Funraising App Steps
- Donation Tracking Sheet
- Let's Get Started
- 2023 Walk Poster
- Route Marker Order Form