Donate to Kids' Food Basket
Thank you for your direct support of Kids' Food Basket!
Your support at any level makes a world of difference in our community-wide attack on childhood hunger. The generosity of our community helps ensure that we are able to do several critical things:
- Provide approximately 8,000 children at 45 schools across West Michigan with a nourishing evening meal each and every weekday, bridging a nutritional gap they may otherwise face
- Empower nearly 250 volunteers every single day to prepare, pack and deliver Sack Suppers
- Educate youth in our community on the issues surrounding childhood hunger while equipping them with leadership and civic skills to enact long-term change
- Supplement Sack Suppers and other community programs with fresh, local produce grown on our Urban Farm
- Build stronger ties between individuals and agriculture through experiential learning, helping them learn to make smart food choices lifelong
Make a gift in honor or in memory of someone (click here).
* = Required fields
What location are you donating to?
Credit Card Information: