We have compiled some resources to help you in your Reach & Raise efforts. If you have any questions or ideas for new resources, contact Colleen Gill at email@example.com or 484-708-1807.
- NEW! Virtual Office Hours: We're hosting open office hours every Friday at 12:00 p.m.(ET). Ask your questions, get technical support and fundraising tips. No appointment necessary. Click here and enter this Zoom Meeting ID:993 8338 6231
- Participant Center Tutorial: Watch this tutorial to learn how to use our new and improved participant center. This is where you create your personal fundraising page, set your goals, add your contacts, connect your efforts to Facebook and so much more. We have sample messages for you to use and more! Watch tutorial >>
- Promotional Toolkit: Word of mouth is one of the best ways to raise awareness of Reach & Raise and how we come to together to practice yoga to support those diagnosed with breast cancer. Check out our promotional toolkit for sample social media messages and graphics as well as a flyer. Get the toolkit >>
- How to Fundraise on Social Media: Our social media guide has ideas and tips on how to reach out to your social networks as part of your fundraising efforts. Get the guide >>
- Team Captain Guide: Interested in becoming a team captain or already signed up? Download our Team Captain Guide for ideas on how to engage your team members and motivate others to support your fundraising efforts. Get the guide >>
- Host a Watch Party: Gather your friends, family or teammates together to do the yoga practice together and watch the community celebration. Get our tips >>