In-person eventLiving Beyond Breast Cancer is thrilled to announce that we have received approval from the City of Philadelphia Health Department to host a limited number of guests in-person at this year’s 20th Anniversary Reach & Raise. The event will be held on the steps of Philadelphia Museum of Art on Sunday, May 16 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). The event will be broadcast live from the steps to all those who will be joining us virtually.
You must have a ticket to attend. Walk-ups are not allowed.
If you are unsure about your eligibility to attend the in-person event, please email us at email@example.com.
In-person attendance rules
- Screen yourself before arrival and please stay home if:
- You are experiencing any COVID symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, muscle pain, or new loss of taste or smell
- You have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 within the past 10 days
- All attendees MUST wear a mask when checking in for the event and when closer than 6 feet to someone outside their household. Per the recent CDC updates, if you are fully vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask outdoors.
- All yoga mats will be spaced at least 6 feet apart to ensure proper social distancing.
- Avoid hugging, hand-shakes and other physical contact.
- No food or water will be provided. You may bring your own water bottle.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations onsite.
- There will be portable bathrooms onsite.
- Water bottle
- Yoga mat
- Jacket or hoodie in case it rains
- Headphones if you watch the livestream on your phone
- Extra hand sanitizer
This will be a rain or shine event.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 807-6386.