Triangle LUNGe Forward Walk & Celebration
Presented by Duke Raleigh Hospital
Saturday, September 24, 2022
Dorothea Dix Park - Flowers Field
2105 Umstead Drive, Raleigh, NC
Times: 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Walk - 10:00AM
Join us for the sixteenth annual Triangle LUNGe Forward Walk & Celebration! From the Walk to the celebration rally, to the kid’s dash, this year’s event will include a variety of activities for the entire family. The Triangle LUNGe Forward will be a day of celebration and remembrance, as well as a day to take action and provide hope to those impacted by lung cancer. However you choose to participate, your support will make an impact in the fight against lung cancer.
Thank you for joining our network of hope and action! Together, there is so much we can do.
Jen Colon(L) Event Chair , Sandy Oehler (C) LCI, & John Clark ABC11 (R) Emcee
- Adult EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (Ends August 6th) Registration - $25
- Adult - $30 (After August 6th)
- Youth/Student EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (Ends August 6th) - (20 years old or younger) - $15
- Youth/Student (After August 6th) - (20 years old or younger) - $20
- Veteran - (Thank you for your service!) - $20.00
- Health Care Worker or First Responder - (Thank you for your service!) - $20.00
- Lung Cancer Survivor - FREE (Registration required)
- Lounge for Lung Cancer - $25 - Hang out at home, support the cause and get an event shirt mailed to you!
Mail-in Registration deadline is Monday, September 19, 2022 and online registration closes Thursday, September 22 at 5:00PM. Mail-in Registration form attached. Send forms to - Lung Cancer Initiative, c/o Triangle LUNGe Forward, 5171 Glenwood Ave, Suite 401, Raleigh, NC 27612.
Registration will be available at our Advanced Packet Pickup and on Race Day for $35/adult or $25/youth.
Survivor registration is complementary, but necessary.
Event Day Schedule
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM - Registration
- 9:00 AM – 12:00PM - Expo, including Entertainment, Exhibits, Music, Games & Much More
- 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM - Survivor's Breakfast
- 9:00 AM - 10:00AM - Stage Presentations
- 9:45AM - Survivor Stage Ceremony
- 10:00 AM - Walk
- 11:30 AM - Kids Dash & Kids Awards
- 12:00 PM - Event wrap-up
Advanced Packet Pick-Up
For your convenience, there will be advanced packet pick-up scheduled on:
FRIDAY, September 23
Omega Sports - North Hills Shopping Center - 4120 Main at North Hills, #145, Raleigh
12:00 to 6:00PM
Pick up your race packet early and save time on race day! You CAN pick up for your entire team. We will prepare your team bags in advance if you contact us by Thursday, September 22 at 5:00PM
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the team name, person picking up the bags and phone number.
All pre-registrants are guaranteed an event T-Shirt. Pre-registered survivors will receive a survivor shirt. There will be a limited quantity of shirts available for those who register on event day.
For directions to Dix Park, 2105 Umstead Drive, Raleigh, NC
Please click the link: MapQuest Directions
All parking will be at Dix Park with Survivor drop-off and parking available, follow the signs.
>>> DOUBLE YOUR FUNDRAISING: Ask your employer about company matching for non-profit events! <<<