Saturday, March 25, 2023
Koka Booth Amphitheatre
(Gathering in the Parking Lot)
8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, NC
8:30AM - 12:00PM
One Mile Walk - 10:00AM
Untimed 5K Run & Walk - 10:30AM
Join us for the 17th annual Triangle LUNGe Forward 5K Run, Walk & Celebration benefiting lung cancer research and education through the Lung Cancer Initiative! From the walk to the celebration rally, to the kid’s dash, this year’s event will include a variety of activities for the entire family. The Triangle LUNGe Forward will be a day of celebration and remembrance, as well as a day to take action and provide hope to those impacted by lung cancer. However you choose to participate, your support will make an impact in the fight against lung cancer.
Thank you for joining our network of hope and action!
Together, there is so much we can do.
(L to R) Jen Colon: Event Chair, Sandy Oehler: LCI, John Clark ABC11: Emcee
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS - Extended until 2/28
- Adult Early Bird - $30
- Youth/Student Early Bird (20 & Younger) - $20
REGULAR - Starts 3/1
- Adult - $35
- Youth/Student (20 & Younger) - $25
- Lung Cancer Survivor (Registration Required) - FREE
- Veteran - $25
- Health Care Worker - $25
- First Responder - $25
- Virtual Participant or Lounge for Lung Cancer - $30
- Can't make the race? Choose this option if you 1) want to support a team or the event from afar or 2) want to support a team or the event from your couch in your pajamas on Event Day! We will mail you your t-shirt within two weeks of the event.
Mail-In Registration Deadline: Monday, March 20.
Click here for Mail-in Registration form. Send to:
Lung Cancer Initiative, c/o Triangle LUNGe Forward,
5171 Glenwood Ave, Suite 401, Raleigh, NC 27612.
Registration also available at Packet Pickup & Race Day - $40 (Adults) & $30 (Youth)
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
- 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Registration
- 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Entertainment, Exhibits, Music, Games & More
- 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM - Survivor's Breakfast
- 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM - Stage Presentations
- 9:45 AM - 10:00 AM - Survivor Stage Ceremony
- 10:00 AM - One Mile Walk Led by Survivors
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM - 5K Run & Walk (untimed 5K)
- 11:30 AM - Kids Dash & Kids Awards
- 12:00 PM - Event Wrap-Up
KICK OFF EVENT
Join us for the Triangle LUNGe Forward Kick Off event. RSVP here.
- Thursday, February 16
- 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- On The Border
- 1102 Walnut St, Cary
Everyone is Welcome to Attend!
20% of sales from Dine-In, Takeout & Pick up orders go to the Triangle LUNGe Forward 5K. Show this flyer!
For your convenience, there will be advanced packet pick-up scheduled on:
- FRIDAY, March 24
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre (Parking Lot)
- 2:00 - 6:00 PM
Save time on race day: pick up your race packet early! You CAN pick up for your entire team if you contact us by 5:00 pm on Thursday, March 23.
Email: SOehler@LungCancerInitiativeNC.org with your team name, pick up person, and phone number.
The first 500 participants to register are guaranteed an event T-Shirt. All survivors will receive a survivor shirt. There may be a limited quantity of shirts available for those who register on event day.
KOKA BOOTH AMPHITHEATRE
8003 REGENCY PARKWAY, CARY, NC
Click here for MapQuest Directions
PARKING & DROP OFF
All parking will be at Koka Booth with Survivor drop-off and parking available, follow the signs.
COURSE & RALLY MAP
EVENT DAY GOODIES
>>> DOUBLE YOUR FUNDRAISING <<<
Ask your employer about company matching for non-profit events!