Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas – Three States, One Mission: To End Lupus Now!
Join us — In-Person! — for the Walk to End Lupus Now!
Time: 9 AM - 11:30 AM
Location: Shawnee Mission Park- Theatre in the Park
7710 Renner Rd, Shawnee, KS 66219
Free parking is available in front of the Pavilion
9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
The Pavilion at Theater in the Park
- Turn in donations, pick up Belt Bag (raise $50) & T-Shirt (raise $100). You do not need to check-in if you have not raised donatins.
- Meet our sponsors and exhibitors
- FLU Shots provided by Walgreens
- Purchase lupus merchandise
- Take a picture at our selfie booth
- Face painters, balloon art, and more ($5 donation, cash only)
- Shaved Ice from Kona Ice
- Free Buntinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Meet KC Chiefs Mascot KC Wolf for pictures and autographs (9-10AM)!
10:15 AM- 10:30 AM
- Opening Ceremonies
- Presentation of Trailblazer Medals
10:30 AM Walk Begins- 11:30 AM Walk Concludes
- Walk 1- mile (.5 miles out and back)
- OR walk any of the trails at the park (please note that longer walks are unsupported, so bring along water!)
- The park and walking trails will be open to the public so please be courteous to others and stay to the right of the center line and yield to runners and cyclists.
- Strollers and pets on a short leash are welcome. Please clean up after your pets. PLEASE NOTE THAT PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE PAVILION AREA.
- We walk, rain or shine.
- Don't forget the sunscreen!
- There will be a limited amount of food and water available so bring along a water bottle, snacks, drinks or a picnic lunch.
Don’t Miss Out! REGISTER today and start fundraising.