ABOUT FUNDRAISE YOUR WAY
Each year, thousands of volunteers across the country turn their talents and interests into unique fundraising events to support the Lymphoma Research Foundation’s mission. From bake sales to bike rides to backyard BBQs, you are helping LRF work toward improved treatments and cures. Turn fun into fundraising today!
WHY YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
- Lymphoma is the most common blood cancer in adults and the third most common cancer among children.
- Every 5 minutes, someone is diagnosed with lymphoma.
- Every day, approximately 288 Americans are diagnosed with lymphoma.
- Nearly one million Americans are living with, or in remission from, lymphoma.
- Cures can only be realized through advanced cancer research.