14th Annual Lymphoma Research Ride is still on!
Please know that everyone's health and safety is our number one priority. We are keeping a close eye on the Governor’s recommendations and mandates for gatherings in Maryland. The ride will be modified to make sure that all the safety protocols will be in place. We remain steadfast in our goal to provide hope for patients and fund LRF’s mission of eradicating lymphoma cancers; if we see there is danger in holding the Ride as we get closer, we will change course.
| Social-distancing measures taking place:
- LIMITED REGISTRATION to 300 RIDERS
- Staggered Registration Times (TBA)
- Routes limited to 10 & 25 miles.
- Mailed registration materials in advanced.
- All foods will be pre-packaged.
- Virtual Rally held Saturday night in place of our morning rally.
- Separate tents & seating areas.
Date: Sunday, October 4th
Event Schedule: Staggered Starting Times TBA
Location: Barnesville School of Arts and Sciences
Address: 21830 Peach Tree Rd, Barnesville, MD
Routes: 10 and 25 miles
Questions? Contact TeamLRF@lymphoma.org
RAISED FOR THE
2020 Lymphoma Research Ride
Thank You To Our Sponsors!