Mustard Seed and Jacob's Ladder Need Our Help NOW!
Our friends at Jacobs Ladder, and at every other Mustard Seed Communities facility, are facing a true crisis and they need our immediate help.
1. Because of the coronavirus crisis, mission trips since March have been canceled.
2. MSC relies on donations for mission trips for much of their annual funding.
3. As a result, they have lost $2.1 million in mission trip donations and a total of $3.4 million from all revenue sources for this fiscal year.
4. These funds are absolutely crucial for buying food and paying caregivers.
To close this $3.4 million gap, our Northern KY team has committed to raise $1 million this year. That may seem like a stretch, but I think we can pull it off.
- The Mustard Seed board has pledged to match the first million dollars in contributions toward the $3.4 million goal.
- A single supporter in Lexington KY has pledged $500K
- A group in Pittsburgh was able to raise $130K in a single weekend
- Overall, we’re already about halfway to the $3.4.
- Of the $1 million that we’ve committed to raise, $165K has already been pledged by men here in NKY, so we’re well on the way to our goal! We can push this over the finish line
Remember that the mission isn’t just mission trips; it’s caring for the most vulnerable and they have never been in such a precarious position. I hope you can take up this cross and carry it for a while. Our friends at Jacob’s Ladder need us more than ever!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.