2020 MS Connect Conference
Monday, November 23 to Saturday, November 28
Registration opens on Monday, October 5 at 9:00 am ET
Every year, in conference rooms across Canada, thousands of people come together at the MS Connect Conference to hear about the progress made in MS research and the ground-breaking breakthroughs we are on the cusp of. This year the MS Connect Conference will be a coast-to-coast 6-day online conference bringing research updates in to thousands of homes. Attend from anywhere, from your favourite device computer, tablet or phone.
Come together with people living with MS, health professionals and researchers to discuss and learn about current MS research. This year's conference will feature a variety of online events, including:
- Presentations from leading MS researchers
- Q&A sessions with presenting MS researchers
- Social sessions to network and connect with others in the MS community Posters from up and coming researchers in the field of MS
- Opportunities to engage with experts and vendors to aid in your MS journey
- Q&A sessions with researchers
- Online 1-on-1 appointments with MS Knowledge Network Navigators
Wondering about COVID-19 and MS? Click here to read more.
Phone number: 1-844-859-6789
Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support of this conference. MS Connect is sponsored by unrestricted educational grants. The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is an independent, voluntary health agency and does not approve, endorse or recommend any specific product or therapy but provides information to assist individuals in making their own decisions.