2020 Master Classes
All classes run from 6:30-7:30pm
2019 Master Classes
- The Victoria Caledonian Master Class in the Banff Room (18 tickets available)
- Single Cask, Vatted Cask Single Malts, and Vatted Malts. A selection of Scotch and Island born malt whiskies that blur the lines between the new and auld world. Hosted by the legendary Mr. Andrew Walls, Sales Manager and Brand Ambassador.
- Glengoyne/Tamdhu Master Class with Gordon Dundas in the Lake Louise Room (18 tickets available)
- Gordon has been working in the whisky industry directly for over 14 years and joined Ian MacLeod Distillers Ltd. as International Brand Ambassador in August 2017. Please join us as we explore the differences between Tamdhu of Speyside and Glengoyne from the Highlands.
- The Bourbon Master Class with Allisa Henley in the Fort McMurray Room (20 tickets available)
- Allisa is a born and raised Tennessean with a passion for all things whiskey. She is especially passionate about Tennessee Whiskey and Bourbon and serves as the Distiller for Sazerac of Tennessee. Please join us on a fascinating journey through the wonderful world of Bourbon.
- Springbank Master Class in the Jasper Room (20 tickets available)
- We are very pleased to welcome back Springbank Distillery, located in Campbeltown, Scotland, to the Edmonton Whisky Festival. Guided by Melanie Stanger, attendees will have the opportunity to examine the unique Campbeltown style evident in Springbank whiskies.