When you fundraise for MS Bike, we want to reward your hard work with a bike kit that is sure to turn heads on the road. Wear it with pride and easily spot other MS Bike participants out in the wild!
Our MS Bike jersey and shorts have a new design every year and give you well-deserved recognition for your amazing fundraising. They are made of high-performance materials that will propel you forward as if you were lighter than air (results may vary).
2021 Fundraising Structure
|$500 - $999||MS Bike T Shirt|
|$1,000+||MS Bike Jersey|
|$2,000+||MS Bike Shorts|
|$12,500+||Tour of Champions Invitation|
MS Bike participants who raise $12,500+ will have the opportunity to join other top fundraisers from across Canada to participate in a Tour of Champions event.
- Rewards will be awarded on the basis of donations raised. To be eligible for a reward, your donated funds and reward request must be received at the MS Society within four weeks after event day.
- Reward requests are not automatic and must be submitted prior to, on or after your event day.
- If you're eligible to receive apparel as part of your reward, we highly recommend that you review the following link of the Primal's size guide before choosing your size. All apparel sizes are in men's sizing
Primal Size Guide
- Please note that any donations received after October 31, 2021 will be credited to your 2022 fundraising.
- Rewards are based on individual totals and not team totals.
Wondering where to mail in your donations?
If you are mailing in your donations, please send them to the secure address listed below. Be sure to specify which MS Bike you are donating to on the front of the envelope. In order to ensure our records are accurate, please make sure the details for the cyclist and the donors are clearly identified and legible.
Attn: Toronto MS Bike
500-250 Dundas St. W.
Toronto, ON M5T 2Z5
For security purposes, please do not send cash in the mail.