Host Your Own Dinner Party
Host your own virtual dinner party, where WiFi is the new long table and your phone is the new place setting. It’s an easy, creative, and intimate way to raise money for the MS Society and enjoy the fun that good company has to offer. Invite your family and friends to challenge MS and party together, apart.
- Register today, set a goal of how much you’d like to raise and be sure to personalize your page. Set a ticket price for your guests to attend or ask for a donation to join in lieu of a host gift.
- Spread the word! Invite your friends and family by sharing on Facebook, Instagram, email, or whatever your favourite online platform is.
- Set the menu! Research recipe ideas and wine pairings and share with attendees in advance. Or, make it extra easy while supporting your favourite local restaurant and order take-out (bonus if it’s a participating Savour restaurant!).
- Get cooking! Come prepared with a few ice-breaker conversation starters while you work through your recipe.
- Set the scene. Decorate your table as if everyone is headed to your house for dinner. Flowers, check. Placemats, check. Napkins, check. Don’t forget your computer will be seated at the table too.
- Enjoy! Be creative and have fun with it, and don’t forget to get a video of a “virtual cheers” to remember the moment!