Making MS info, research & wellness accessible to you
Join us for MS Connect, our free online conference that brings people affected with MS together with health professionals and researchers from across the country.
This year we’ll feature a two-day spring edition that includes seven interactive sessions focused on:
- Social connections;
- Expert advice on living well with MS and;
- MS research discussions about the latest ground-breaking discoveries
We’ll also have a five-day online fall edition of MS Connect in late November that will include even more content, as well as our popular vendor fair and poster sessions.
How to connect at home
Choose the sessions you want to watch live and view the rest as recordings on your own schedule. Participate from anywhere you want, including the comfort of your couch, with our easy-to-use platform on your computer, tablet, or phone. We will also have “on-site” support available during the sessions if you experience any technical issues. Register today!
Back by popular demand
We launched the online version of MS Connect last year and had an incredible response with more than 1,725 people registered from across Canada and around the world. Here’s what they had to say:
- “It was so easy to register and be a participant. I am VERY excited about what I learned and I’ve already started checking the sites that were recommended.”
- “Really enjoyed the session hosts, the obvious preparation and planning by the MS Society and the excellent presentations. Impressive conference, especially for the first time virtual. As a member of the MS Society for many years, I am much more energized to sign up for MS Walk 2021 and to continue my ongoing financial support.”
- “I have been to the in-person MS Connect conferences several times and found this remote version far better. The online format meant that people across the country could participate.”
We’ll also have a five-day virtual fall edition of MS Connect in late November that will include even more content, as well as our popular vendor fair and poster sessions.