- MS Ride July 18-19, 2020 Support My MS Ride
I've registered again this year as a participant for the "Copper Pedalers" for this year’s Cowichan Valley Experience MS Bike Ride,to help raise funds for Canadians living with multiple sclerosis (MS).
One-hundred thousand Canadians live with MS and three more people are diagnosed every day. I want to do something for everyone who lives with MS.
Please support me by making a secure donation online or make a contribution to me in person...every little bit helps.
My fund raising goal is $1,000, and will be achievable with your generous support.
To find out more about the MS Bike, visit msbike.ca. Thank you in advance for your support.
Thank you in advance for your support....
Your dollars at work
When you pledge me in the MS Bike, your funds are invested into groundbreaking MS research and services for the 100,000 Canadians living with MS.
Services and programs your fundraising supports:
- Financial assistance for special equipment and home care
- Supportive counselling for all those affected by MS
- Self-help groups and recreational programs for people with MS
- Government advocacy for people living with MS
Thank you in advance for your pledge to create a more hopeful future for those affected by MS.