Thank you for your generosity. Your donation will help Starr Ranch:
* Increase the quality of the viewing experience of Starr Ranch’s webcams – our broadcasts heard ‘round the world.
* Enroll students in our Field Ecology and Junior Biologist programs, now in their second decade of giving insight into nature and imparting valuable practical skills.
* Support our seasonal restoration and education staff – recent college graduates from all over the country who come to live and work at Starr Ranch for 6-10 months to learn about our innovative approaches to restoration, wildlife research, and education.
* Remove weeds – without the use of toxic chemicals – in preparation to restore rare habitats such as coastal sage scrub, which is found only here, in southern California.
* Maintain the Starr Ranch infrastructure. This includes twelve buildings, eight vehicles, two tractors plus implements, and 18 miles of roads.
* Most importantly, it will help preserve this special place.
From all of us at Starr Ranch, thank you!
You may also mail your donation to us directly at Starr Ranch Sanctuary, 100 Bell Canyon Road, Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679.