Info for Donors
The net proceeds raised by the Susan G. Komen 3-Day® help Susan G. Komen® build a world free of breast cancer through research, community, care and action. The funds raised have helped Komen‘s mission to save lives from breast cancer, by investing more than $956 million in breakthrough research and more than $2.1 billion to support people and communities most at risk through programs to provide access to screening, treatment assistance, patient navigation and education. For more information about Komen, breast health or breast cancer, visit Komen.org or call 1-877 GO KOMEN.
How to Make a Donation
- Follow this link to search for a participant’s personal fundraising webpage to make a donation. You don't have to enter the entire name; try entering just the first few letters of the participant’s name. Once you get to the participant's fundraising webpage, click the pink "Donate to [Participant Name]" button.
- Or call 800-996-3DAY to donate over the phone.
- If you are making your donation in honor, in support or in memory of someone, you may choose to send a card to notify them of your donation. Print an acknowledgement card here.
- Double your donation and help your participant reach her/his goal even faster. Visit our Matching Gifts page for more information.
- If you wish to make a general donation to the Komen 3-Day that is not associated with a specific participant's fundraising account, please click here.
Read our Donation FAQ.
Please note: We use industry accepted encryption for transmission of credit card information to ensure we keep your information secure.