Brick Payment Information
8" X 4" CLASSIC VICTORY BRICK
Engrave Your Brick
- All brick purchases include an acknowledgement letter and a certificate.
- Each brick can have three lines of text with 18 characters per line.
- Please allow one space between words.
- Spaces and punctuation count as characters.
- Text on bricks will be centered in capital letters.
- Brick purchases are separate from Museum memberships.
Add a Special-Edition Commemorative Book
- A digitally reproduced image of your engraved brick will be added to the cover of a commemorative book.
- The elegant, 44-page hardcover commemorative book immortalizes the story of America’s role in World War II through powerful and awe-inspiring images from the Museum’s archive.
- FREE shipping and handling.
NOTE: Order today to secure your spot on our campus. Installation on-site may take up to 10–12 months. If you are making travel arrangements to see your brick in person, please do not hesitate to reach out to us in order to ensure that your brick has been installed prior to your expected visit. Please allow 4–6 weeks for the arrival of your purchase confirmation, commemorative certificate, and tribute book (if applicable).
The National WWII Museum’s Road to Victory brick and paver program honors the WWII generation, the American heroes who served during the war, U.S. veterans, veteran organizations, and individuals who exemplify the American spirit. The goal of our program is to celebrate the American spirit while forging a link between the present generation and the generations who fought to secure our nation’s freedom during World War II and other wars and conflicts.
Therefore, the Museum reserves the right to deny requests for inscriptions that might be considered offensive or inappropriate to those who sacrificed during the WWII era or other eras, or messages that do not align with the Museum’s mission, which is to tell the story of the American experience in the war that changed the world -why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today – so that all generations will understand the price of freedom and be inspired by what they learn.
Please contact the Brick and Tribute Products Program Manager at (504) 528-1944 x 493 with any questions regarding your purchase.
IMPORTANT: Please double check the brick message you enter in the fields above. If you are adding a special-edition commemorative book, no corrections or changes can be made once you submit this form.
If your order is for a gift and you wish to present a personalized certificate to the recipient, please list the recipient's name below.
Field Is Required
Credit Card Information: