Brick Payment Information
Engrave Your Brick
- All brick purchases include an acknowledgement letter and a certificate.
- Each brick can have three lines of text with 18 characters per line.
- Please allow one space between words.
- Spaces and punctuation count as characters.
- Text on bricks will be centered in capital letters.
- Brick purchases are separate from Museum memberships.
Add a Special-Edition Commemorative Book
- A digitally reproduced image of your engraved brick will be added to the cover of a commemorative book.
- The elegant, 44-page hardcover commemorative book immortalizes the story of America’s role in World War II through powerful and awe-inspiring images from the Museum’s archive.
- FREE shipping and handling.
NOTE: Bricks ordered before Labor Day, September 3, 2018, will be part of our first installation in 2019.
Please allow two to four weeks for the arrival of your purchase confirmation, commemorative certificate, and tribute book (if applicable).
The brick program at The National WWII Museum celebrates the American spirit as well as the shared appreciation for the Allied effort during World War II. The Museum reserves the right to refuse to engrave any messages or material it deems inappropriate, such as personal contact information, political statements, suggestive wording, and messages that might be considered offensive to those who served and sacrificed during the WWII era.
Please contact Brick Program Coordinator Sean Gilbert at (504) 528-1944 x 294 with any questions regarding your purchase.
IMPORTANT: Please double check the brick message you enter in the fields above. If you are adding a special-edition commemorative book, no corrections or changes can be made once you submit this form.
Field Is Required
Credit Card Information: