Gift & Payment Information
18" X 12" Victory Paver
Engrave Your Paver
- All paver purchases include an acknowledgement letter and a certificate.
- Each 18″ x 12″ paver can have six lines of text with 20 characters per line.
- Please allow one space between words.
- Spaces and punctuation count as characters.
- Text on pavers will be centered in capital letters.
- Paver purchases are separate from Museum Memberships.
Add a Special-Edition Commemorative Book
- A digitally reproduced image of your engraved paver will be added to the cover of a commemorative book.
- The elegant, 44-page hardcover commemorative book immortalizes the story of America’s role in World War II through powerful and awe-inspiring images from the Museum’s archive.
- FREE shipping and handling.
NOTE: Order by December 31, 2019, to be part of our first installation. Please allow two to four weeks for the arrival of your purchase confirmation, commemorative certificate, and tribute book (if applicable).
The National WWII Museum’s Road to Victory brick and paver program honors the WWII generation, the American heroes who served during the war, and their families. The goal of our program is to celebrate the American spirit while forging a link between the present generation and the generation that fought to secure our nation’s freedom during World War II.
Therefore, the Museum reserves the right to deny requests for inscriptions that might be considered offensive or inappropriate to those who sacrificed during the WWII era, or messages that do not align with the Museum’s mission, which is to tell the story of the American experience in the war that changed the world—why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today—so that all generations will understand the price of freedom and be inspired by what they learn.
Please contact Brick and Paver Program Coordinator Pedro Torres at (504) 528-1944 x 281 with any questions regarding your purchase.
Field Is Required
Credit Card Information: