Patriots Circle Membership
Premier benefits that apply to all levels of the Patriots Circle Membership:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum, Beyond All
Boundaries and Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine
Experience for Member and immediate family
members (limit of six persons total per visit)
for one year
- Complimentary Museum Campus Passes to share
with friends and associates
- Member name and honoree(s) digital recognition
on the Patriots Circle Donor Wall in the Louisiana
Memorial Pavilion (e)
- Member name and honoree(s) permanent digital
recognition on the Honor Roll of Charter Members
in the Louisiana Memorial Pavilion and on the
- Member name and honoree(s) printed recognition
in The National WWII Museum’s Annual Report (e)
- Commemorative certificate recognizing Member
- Complimentary subscription to V-Mail and
Patriots Circle Victory newsletters
- Complimentary subscription to Dispatch,
the Museum’s monthly e-Newsletter
- 10 percent discount to the Museum Store
(on-site and online)
- Member discounts for BB’s Stage Door Canteen
shows, Behind the Lines tours, PT-305 rides and
deck tours, American Spirit Awards, Museum
Travel programs, and other opportunities as
- Exclusive invitations to Patriots Circle events,
Museum programs and private viewing
- Advance email notice of exhibits, events,
programs, and Museum Travel opportunities
- Commemorative Patriots Circle coin
- Exclusive attendance at the annual International
Conference on World War II (g)
- Complimentary use of private dining room
in The American Sector Restaurant & Bar (b)
Having trouble with this form? You can make your donation over the phone by calling 504-528-1944 x 305.
Field Is Required
Select your membership level.
Patriots Circle Membership card must be presented at VISITOR SERVICES DESK. Benefits apply only to active Patriots Circle Members. Membership card and associated benefits are not transferable. Patriots Circle Members who choose to waive benefits will not receive any benefits assigned a cash value.
a. Docent tours based on availability. Docent tours must be requested fourteen days prior to arrival. Blackout dates apply from December 26 through January 2, and the week of the Museum’s annual American Spirit Awards. Additional blackout dates may apply. Six person maximum per tour.
b. Private dining based on availability. Order from The American Sector Restaurant & Bar menu or catering through Centerplate. Minimum 6 and maximum 26 guests per booking. Gratuity of 20 percent added to ticket.
c. Special group discounts also available to Patriots Circle Member.
d. Museum selected books change annually.
e. Patriots Circle Donor recognition updated once annually and reflects gift level from previous fiscal year (July 1 through June 30).
f. Based on availability.
g. Fees apply. Access to International Conference on World War II only available to Museum Members.
Credit Card Information: