Brick Payment Information
8" X 4" CLASSIC VICTORY BRICK
Engrave Your Brick
- All brick purchases include an acknowledgement letter and a certificate.
- Each brick can have three lines of text with 18 characters per line.
- Please allow one space between words.
- Spaces and punctuation count as characters.
- Text on bricks will be centered in capital letters.
- Brick purchases are separate from Museum memberships.
Add a Special-Edition Commemorative Book
- A digitally reproduced image of your engraved brick will be added to the cover of a commemorative book.
- The elegant, 44-page hardcover commemorative book immortalizes the story of America’s role in World War II through powerful and awe-inspiring images from the Museum’s archive.
- FREE shipping and handling.
NOTE: Order by May 25, 2020, to be part of our next installation.
Please allow two to four weeks for the arrival of your purchase confirmation, commemorative certificate, and tribute book (if applicable).
The National WWII Museum’s Road to Victory brick program honors the WWII generation, the American heroes who served during the war, and their families. The goal of our program is to celebrate the American spirit while forging a link between the present generation and the generation that fought to secure our nation’s freedom during World War II.
Therefore, the Museum reserves the right to deny requests for inscriptions that might be considered offensive or inappropriate to those who sacrificed during the WWII era, or messages that do not align with the Museum’s mission, which is to tell the story of the American experience in the war that changed the world—why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today—so that all generations will understand the price of freedom and be inspired by what they learn.
Please contact Brick Program Coordinator Pedro Torres at (504) 528-1944 x 281 with any questions regarding your purchase.
IMPORTANT: Please double check the brick message you enter in the fields above. If you are adding a special-edition commemorative book, no corrections or changes can be made once you submit this form.
Field Is Required
Credit Card Information: